Hey all. So you see all these tags going around, and lots of them look fun. I thought I would do one today as I have been lacking some writing inspiration (and time!). I liked this tag because it covers a range of areas of life. I saw this tag on Loubs and Lips. So go check hers out!
- My favorite brand is Body Shop.
- My perfume collection is getting larger.
- I wish more brands would be cruelty free.
- The first section I visit in Sephora is Tarte.
- The makeup that makes me feel most glamourous is glowy skin and mauve lips.
- I am hoping to see affordable sets in the holiday collections.
- Makeup makes me feel creative.
- The first thing I reach for in the morning is food.
- Urban Decay lipstick in Sheer Liar was made for me.
- My collection needs organizing.
- I would not repurchase non cruelty-free products.
- I am dying to try Nars Sheer Glow foundation.
- I will always sacrifice base for cheek colour in my routine.
- I can’t stop buying/collecting Body Shop Body Butters.
- My beauty inspiration comes from other beauty bloggers and my sister.
- My favorite thing about myself is my ability to be lazy and productive…
- My favorite thing about blogging is expressing myself.
- If I wasn’t blogging, I’d be studying…
- I can’t live without my dog.
- My favorite thing about makeup is its ability to change my attitude.
So I hope you learnt a bit about me from this tag. If any of you decide to do this tag I would love to read it. So feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, Christina xo