Hello! This is going to be a mini series of my top five current favourite cruelty free brands at three of my favourite places to shop beauty – Priceline, Mecca and Sephora in Australia. I am going to go from more affordable to more expensive. Priceline is an Australian pharmacy (or drugstore as other bloggers call it) that has the best range of affordable beauty in Australia. Obviously you can get all these brands at Priceline but I have also linked their brand website if you wanted to check them out there.
1. Natio – this is an Australian owned brand, and although I have not tried as many of their products as I would like, what I have tried I have really enjoyed. In particular their daily moisturiser with SPF50 is fantastic and thier nail colours are gorgeous.
2. Real Techniques – this brush brand by Sam and Nic Chapman of Pixiwoo is amazing. The quality, range and price point is great. Most of my brushes are Real Technique brushes. My favourite is the expert face brush which I use to apply liquid foundation.
3. Nude by Nature – this is mostly a makeup brand but they do have a few skincare products. I would like to try more from this range, but I have a concealer and face serum from them. The serum is divine – such a lightweight texture that really hydrates and will be perfect for the coming warmer weather.
4. Colab – this is a dry shampoo brand created by Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends. The brand just creates great dry shampoos. They come in either a volumising or sheer formula and a range of scents. They are my favourite dry shampoo formula.
5. Indeed Labs – the brand of the famous Hydraluron which I raved about in my Winter Favourites. This is a reasonably priced, high quality skincare brand. I look forward to trying more of their products in the future.
What are your favourite cruelty free brands from Priceline in Australia? Please comment below as I would love to hear your recommendations! I hope you found this useful.
Thanks for reading, Christina xo