Hey guys, welcome back to another installment of Blogmas. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on more Blogmas posts from me. I’m sure many of you have seen this Christmas tag floating around the blogging world recently and it looks like fun so I thought I would do it.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
We used to watch Home Alone a lot around Christmas time when I was a kid, but I think my favourite is now The Holiday. I just love Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Generally we open our presents on Christmas morning or afternoon after lunch.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Some of my favourite Christmas memories are from my childhood having Christmas in Wagga Wagga with my dad’s side of the family. We would stay at our grandparents and I would get to see my four uncles and aunts and many cousins all together. It would always be a very hot Australian summer Christmas!
4. Favourite festive food?
Roasts. Any kind of roasted meat is fab in my books.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
That is a hard one. I don’t think I can choose. Highlights would be the copious amount of books, CDs and DVDs which are always great! I also got my first laptop as a Christmas present which I loved.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of roast.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions
Sometimes we will go to church. Otherwise we usually watch a Christmas movie. Although recently I have been going to my boyfriend’s place as he usually cooks his family a huge Christmas Eve feast.
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The combination of massive amounts of food along with giving and receiving presents.
So that’s it for the Christmas Tag. Be sure to comment below if you have done the Christmas tag so I can go check it out on your blog.
Thanks for reading, Christina xo