With New Years Eve just around the corner it’s that time of year to reconsider your life choices. Ha, not really. It’s just a chance to try and make some small good life changes and set some goals. I don’t tend to keep all of my New Years resolutions, but I try to and I find them helpful to look ahead at the year and see what I might want to achieve. My resolutions tend to be a mixture of concrete goals that I can achieve and more abstract ideals.
- Graduate! 2017 will be my last year of university, so if all goes to plan I will be graduating at the end of 2017!
- Say yes to new and different things. I love routine and don’t often like change or unfamiliar circumstances. So I find New Years a good time to challenge myself to say yes to more things and try to get out of my comfort zone a bit more.
- Complete another year of my capsule wardrobe. I loved having a capsule wardrobe this year and am looking forward to doing it for another year. My clothes are becoming better quality, more suited to my style and easier to match together.
- Write 2 posts a week. Doing Blogmas has been hard, but it has been a good challenge and has made me want to try two posts a week in 2017 instead of one. I think it is achievable.
- Use and appreciate the beauty products I already have. This year I went a little crazy in the beauty buying department. But lately I have realised just how many great products I have and that I need to use them more and appreciate them instead of just buying the next big thing. I will still buy beauty products in 2017 but I want to be more selective about what I buy and try to use more of what I have
What are your New Years resolutions for 2017? I would love to know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, Christina xo