I have been making the transition to cruelty free beauty for around 2 years now. I’m not an expert and I still have the odd non cruelty-free product in my beauty collection. Today’s post is on five reasons why you should go cruelty free. This is not meant to chastise anyone but to get you thinking and hopefully inspire some people to make some changes.
- You are literally saving animals.
- You are making an ethical consumer choice.
- You are using your money for a good cause (while still treating yo’self).
- You can feel good about your purchases.
- And you don’t need to sacrifice choice or style!
Have you ever thought about going cruelty free or are you cruelty free? I would love to hear about the reasons why you chose to make the change! Let’s get a discussion going in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, Christina xo