In my humble opinion, these are the best cruelty free beauty brands at Mecca (Australia).
- Bare Minerals My favourites include the Original Mineral Powder Foundation, Hydrating Foundation Stick, barePRO concealer, Lashtopia mascara and the GenNude matte liquid lipcolour.
- Hourglass Standouts for me are the blushes and face palettes but all their powder products are gorgeous.
- Dermalogica The products I use on repeat are the Special Cleansing Gel and the Daily Microfoliant.
- Urban Decay Although not as prominent as they were a few years ago, I still love the Vice lipsticks and All Nighter setting spray from the brand.
- Briogeo My favourites are the Don’t Despair, Repair conditioning mask and Scalp Treatment serum but am keen to try more of their products for wavy hair.
Honourable mentions to some other great cruelty free brands available at Mecca that I haven’t tried from yet but would love to are RMS Beauty, Lilah B and Kosas.